Wednesday, March 25, 2015

72-Inch Sheer Voile French Door Panel Curtain Beige, Five Stars in my opinion


A couple of days ago. I'm looking for information on the 72-Inch Sheer Voile French Door Panel Curtain Beige, so i would like to bring a story to tell.




72-Inch Sheer Voile French Door Panel





The color is a pale eggshell beige. Read more or Check Price




Similar Products


















The opinions of the customers who bought this item

Wrong color What I ordered was beige what I found was white. Otherwise I have no complaints . by Thomas G. Keenum, Sr.

They are not white but it's just what we wanted. It looks fantastic on our door by Don C Gottschalk

I measured wrong so it was wrong length but it was my mistake. The tent was as advertised . by Pearl Larsen

Suitable my door even if it is not like beige colored in the picture. And ' more than an eggshell white . by JDH




0 comments:

Post a Comment