Monday, March 23, 2015

Levolor A7004213404 Round Sash Cafe Rod, Light but sturdy in my opinion


A several days before. I'm looking for information on the Levolor A7004213404 Round Sash Cafe Rod, so i would like to describe here.




Levolor A7004213404 Round Sash Cafe Rod





5/16'' diameter. White. Includes mounting brackets.. Read more or Check Price




Similar Products


















Comments from other users

Be sure to buy two Unless you're just hanging a panel of the door and not the adjustment. by T. Brooks

I just hope they made greater lengths. I have three 48 " windows that need both a window shade and a lace curtain. If you use a tie there is no room for a window shade. by Mary Ozee

Use these instead of regular curtain rods to add a little ' style for your window decorations. They are very easy to use and are available in a variety of colors so you can choose which one suits ... by Grace Good

They are not really strong but the fabric I'm using is light. I like how it turned out . by Debbie Canfield




0 comments:

Post a Comment