Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Levolor A7004213416 Sash, I can't find these in the hardware store anymore. ... in my opinion


A yesterday. I search for information on the Levolor A7004213416 Sash Rod 5/16-Inch Diameter 21-to-40-Inch Width White, so i would like to describe here.




Levolor A7004213416 Sash Rod 5/16-Inch





From Levolor this 5/16-Inch Sash Rod is designed for use on doors and sidelights. The Sash Rod is offered as a set of 2 so you can mount to the top and bottom of your window. Steel construction. Flat ends allow for a close fit to your window/door. White. Telescoping rod adjusts from 21-40-Inch. Projection 1/2-Inch. Easy to install. Mounting hardware included. 2 per bag. Perfect .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Comments from other users

good auctions. Difficult to avoid bending the little brackets while hammering small nails . by Audie

I can not find these in most hardware stores. Just what I needed for the window of my old wooden door . by Anonymous

Once it's up works fine but the little teeny nails are a little ' hard to handle for installation. by Robin




0 comments:

Post a Comment