Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Lush Decor Antique Door Panel 4-Piece, It wasn't. Wat I wanted I thought it was ... in my opinion


The previous week. I'm looking for information on the Lush Decor Antique Door Panel 4-Piece 42-Inch by 72-Inch Gray, so i would like to describe here.




Lush Decor Antique Door Panel 4-Piece





Sheer door panels. Tiebacks included. Measured from top of the upper rod pocket to the bottom of the lower rod pocket exclusive of headers. Rod pocket slides onto curtain rod for installation.. Read more or Check Price




Similar Products


















The opinions of the customers who bought this item

I love these door panels. They are beautiful and have gotten compliments on them. The color is excellent and not in conflict with everything we. by Silvia

It was not. Wat I wanted I thought it was not going to be that much of a view is not to thru..it privacy..but 'm fine by lizeth

These were easy to put up and the customer service we received was excellent. We highly recommend this product. Be sure to use a level when you install them by Christopher Cartrett




0 comments:

Post a Comment