Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Lush Decor Sonora Door Panel 4-Piece 42-Inch by 72-Inch, Great product price in my opinion


The week ago. I'm looking for information on the Lush Decor Sonora Door Panel 4-Piece 42-Inch by 72-Inch Ivory, so i have to tell.




Lush Decor Sonora Door Panel 4-Piece 42-Inch





Sheer door panels. Tiebacks included. Measured from top of the upper rod pocket to the bottom of the lower rod pocket exclusive of headers. Rod pocket slides onto curtain rod for installation.. Read more or Check Price




Similar Products


















Comments from other users

Nice Quality. I liked the first the set in my bathroom so much I bought another set to the input mode . by SarcasticShopper

Agree 100 with the other reviewers. Semitransparent slightly darker shade shown. Prefect for my French doors in the kitchen . by Erica

My wife really loves them. We installed a new door window French and wanted something to put up. These worked great for us. by Randy Morgan

They are just what I wanted to look great in my family room and office . by Joan Jauss




0 comments:

Post a Comment