Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Magne Blind Aluminum, if it was just a little heavy type material would easily be 5 in my opinion


The previous week. I'm looking for information on the Magne Blind Aluminum magnetic Mini Blind 25Wx68 1/2L(drop) in White, so i have to tell.




Magne Blind Aluminum magnetic Mini Blind





Includes brackets and hold down brackets so that your blind will not swing when the door is opened. Attaches to metal doors in seconds no tools or drilling required.. Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Comments from other users

It works well though it was just a bit ' of material of heavy type would easily 5 stars by Tractor Boy

This is exactly what I needed No tools needed and have less than 5 minutes to hang by Taryn Scott

Magnetic brackets are easy to use. The size is accurate. Beautiful series of tents. Exactly what I needed. I have hanging on my door. by Nik

This darkness is PERFECT - a magnet for extremely robust well-made attractive. I highly recommend it by Elise Foley




0 comments:

Post a Comment