Friday, March 20, 2015

Magnetic, The Magnetic Mini Blind for my front door was perfect. It was easy to... in my opinion


A few days earlier. I search for information on the Magnetic Mini Blind - Full Door Length - 25quot x 68.5quot, so i have to tell.




Magnetic Mini Blind - Full Door Length





Heavy duty aluminum not the vinyl imitation. Measures 25" wide x 68.5" long. Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Customer Reviews Purchased this product

The Mini Blind magnetic for my front door was perfect. E ' was easy to put together and hang on the door. Good quality and arrived on time. by michael lowe

Great product for our backdoor. We went in about 2 seconds and maybe 5 minutes. My dogs have paws laboratory a few times and has not phase it. by rocketdog24

I ordered these for my French doors. Overall I'm happy. I had concerns that the magnets may not be strong enough to hold the curtains in place when adjusting them but I found ... by Holly Kuhn




0 comments:

Post a Comment