Thursday, March 19, 2015

Magnetic Screen Door Mega Mesh Heavy Duty, This works great for a 36 wide door in my opinion


The previous week. I'm looking for information on the Magnetic Screen Door Mega Mesh Heavy Duty Construction Velcro and Magnets, so i would like to describe here.




Magnetic Screen Door Mega Mesh Heavy Duty





Unlike other magnetic screen doors MegaMesh is designed to last and guaranteed to do so or your money back. What You'll Get Mega Quality - Strong magnets sewn in to provide seamless automatic closure - Reinforced edges for strength - High performance Velcro and tacks included to keep the mesh up - Micro mesh keeps the smallest bugs out - Easy install bug screens have been developed .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





The opinions of the customers who bought this item

We went ahead and started with industrial strength Velcro instead of using the one that came with. It exceeded our expectations. works perfectly. by Joy Smith

The magnetic design is super genius and so convenient. E ' was super easy to set up and once I started using I was so amazed at how wonderfully it works and it works tremendously well. by Talbott Lin

I love it I have two dogs and a 5 year old daughter who loves to go in and out of our back door and does not have a glass door now with this I can leave my back door open when ... by Wendy Patton

This works great for a " wide door 36. I tried a different before it was terrible but this works fine. by Ryan Corbello




0 comments:

Post a Comment