Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Periodic, Great for kids and people who love science. More fun than poetry... in my opinion


The several days before. I search for information on the Periodic Table Magnets by SMART, so i have to tell.




Periodic Table Magnets by SMART





What is the order of the elements Do you know the atomic mass of mercury Is sodium a metal Cooking is a science so why not bring science right to your kitchen with these clever SMART magnets Don't just sit and wait for the water to boil when you can learn from your refrigerator door These SMART Periodic Table Magnets are fun educational and can be used wherever you please Size .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





The opinions of the customers who bought this item

Chemistry is one of my favorite subjects and this helped me to get the kids in the bases. Couple with a chemistry set and you have a fabulous boost for their science ... by Stephanie Chandley

Bought this for my chemistry class which is a great tool storage. I recommend to anyone who needs a little ' advantage in chem . Published on March 18, 2013 by jaqueline71

Great if you are a student of chemistry and need to store the elements their atomic numbers and the categories falling etc Published on February 28, 2013 by Youniverse Creature

I've been using these for my chemistry class to remember the different elements and it's working great I love these magnets Published on January 28, 2013 by Haley Wolcott




0 comments:

Post a Comment