Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Radiance 0216200, I ordered 3 shades for our family room and they look nice and... in my opinion


A previous week. I search for information on the Radiance 0216200 Cape Cod Bamboo Roman Shade Maple 23x72, so i would like to bring a story to tell.




Radiance 0216200 Cape Cod Bamboo Roman





This strong rustic beautiful bamboo shade casts a natural elegance that opens up endless dxE9cor possibilities anywhere you place it. Created from bamboo slats brought together with a deep brown weave cord it provides the complete privacy you desire. Designed to gently fold into the classic Roman shade design this shade brings naturex2019s beauty into your home.. Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Customer Reviews Purchased this product

This was wonderful fit my door French right Dealer has been great shipped quickly . by faeriewhisper

A little ' expensive for the quality. I ordered three shades for our family room and they look nice and consistent in color and quality. by George and Regina Niespodzianski

Perfect size for my patio door. I love the way the light filters through slightly but offers very adequate privacy. that's nice. It looks just like the picture . by Carmen L Hackler




0 comments:

Post a Comment