Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Review 55quotx84quot Sheer Curtain, beautiful and made my vertical blinds look exquisite


The week ago. I search for information on the 55quotx84quot Sheer Curtain Panel - Gold, so i have to tell.




55quotx84quot Sheer Curtain Panel - Gold





This Picture shows two Sheer Panels and a sheer scarf. This Package contains one Sheer Panel. Curtains have a rod pocket insert that create a clean tailored look For a full look use 2 panels to cover a standard size window (23" to 36" wide window) Allows natural light to flow through the room Machine washable in cold water (gentle cycle) and line dry. Iron on lowest setting if .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Customer Reviews Purchased this product

The sheer scarf that I received from you is pure beautiful and made my vertical blinds exquisite appearance. by Glo

My plum pure perfectly matches my furniture. I just wish it was a little ' longer. by Jnelle Rae

very pretty. I used them only as seen on advertising. I drapes purple withe the accent scarf lavender and makes my room look much nicer. I recommend this product . by Lisa D. Cooper

Order came in on time look great hanging in my living room with the scarf ginger spice I ordered from another seller. the two colors really look great together. by Ulyssa Speights




0 comments:

Post a Comment