Sunday, March 22, 2015

Review Island Breeze Trompe l'oeil Window Art Curtains-Set of Two-72quot x, Precious


The several days before. I search for information on the Island Breeze Trompe l'oeil Window Art Curtains-Set of Two-72quot x 84quot, so i have to tell.




Island Breeze Trompe l'oeil Window Art





Machine washable window art While away a lazy afternoon with the Island Breeze Curtain Window Art curtains. The tropical island scene features a beach chair and a hammock suspended between two palm trees. Wrinkle-resistant 55 polyester/ 45 cotton is machine washable for easy care. The 72"x 84" panel pairs work on French doors sliding patio doors or on a window to 70" wide. Curtains .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Customer Reviews Purchased this product

This is absolutely precious My office mate and I got this dress for our office - we went with a beach theme color and detail in the tent is precise and ... by Michele Griffith

Oh what a site for my window puts me in a relaxing atmosphere. Out of his way cold and snowy but inside " I feel good by PatriceA

These tents are exactly what we were looking. They are well made the colors are beautiful and the fabric is of good quality. by moonstruk

These are hung over the windows on my back porch. They take me to the beach every time I look at them by Claudia Keldie




0 comments:

Post a Comment