Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Review Lorraine Home Fashions Reverie Snow Voile Tailored Door Panels, Sheer Delight


The several days before. I search for information on the Lorraine Home Fashions Reverie Snow Voile Tailored Door Panels 60 by 72-Inch, so i would like to describe here.




Lorraine Home Fashions Reverie Snow Voile





Snow voile tailored door panel is made with a 1.5" rod pocket top and bottom 1.5" header 1.5" bottom hem and selvedge side hems. Tie-back measuring 20"x3" included Stated lengths exclusive of header.. Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Customer Reviews Purchased this product

Very nice curtains. Pure enough to shed light on. Comprehensive enough to block anyone to see in. I hope that the last 27 years as our past . by Gwendolyn E. McCleese

Well done with good material. Would buy from seller again. Worth spending . by Steve

Belle Sheers. Fit perfectly on my French doors. He loves the material . by shirleygirl

This is exactly what I was looking for I'm actually going to buy another next week. My favorite tent door of..all time . by Catherine Goldman




0 comments:

Post a Comment