Thursday, March 19, 2015

Review Saturday Knight By the Sea Window Art 84quot, Feel like you're on vacation in Maine


The previous week. I search for information on the Saturday Knight By the Sea Window Art 84quot Panel Pair, so i would like to describe here.




Saturday Knight By the Sea Window Art





The rocky new England coast comes alive as you enjoy the view of crashing surf and the traditional new England lighthouse. The 72"x84" panel pairs are 55polyester/ 45cotton for easy care. They are wrinkle-resistant and machine washable. By the sea has a 3" rod pocket and fits French doors patio doors and windows up to 70" wide. This artwork for your window or wall is signed by .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Comments from other users

I purchased this tent to mask a storage center adjacent ugly from my desk. The best part of this scenic curtain I needed one and now I can dream of being on ... by 1Snivler

I have a small galley kitchen with a window overlooking the parking lot of my- 4 plexThis curtain wall overlooking coastal makes me feel like I was on holiday in a cottage on the ... by Marie A. Eastman

This may sound strange but my pair of panels will be my shower curtain. Illuminates the whole room . by searchtower

I love this in our bathroom area. Illuminates the room lets in light while it is opaque . by Marilynne Roscoe




0 comments:

Post a Comment