Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Ricardo Oyster Bay Sheer Voile Grommet Patio Panel With Attachable, Worked great in my opinion


A yesterday. I'm looking for information on the Ricardo Oyster Bay Sheer Voile Grommet Patio Panel With Attachable Wand, so i have to tell.




Ricardo Oyster Bay Sheer Voile Grommet





Oyster Bay Sheer Voile Grommet Patio Curtain Panel 84" Long With Attachable Wand. Read more or Check Price




Similar Products


















Comments from other users

Curtains Nice but unfortunately I could not use them for my patio door because I would need two panels one is not very full and pretty. by Ernest Ecke

great product. I bought these to put behind the curtains grommeted printed so that you only see the white road. They made the curtains full and worked great by Amy L. Ludewig

We have a covered veranda closed with 14 windows so I ordered 6 of these in blue sky and I love them It looked great hanging right out of the package. by R. Howell

These are absolutely beautiful shears. hang beautifully even outside of the package. The eye color is somewhere between satin nickel and bronze so that blend well with ... by scooby doo




0 comments:

Post a Comment