Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Stylemaster Home Products Elegance Voile Door Panel, nice simple window treatment in my opinion


The previous week. I search for information on the Stylemaster Home Products Elegance Voile Door Panel 60 by 72-Inch White, so i would like to describe here.




Stylemaster Home Products Elegance Voile





STYLEMASTER Elegance Door Panel made with sheer voile fabric with a wide width of 60" and a length of 72". This Door Panel can be coordinated with our Elegance Side Light. This Package includes one door panel and one tieback. Comes in White and Beige. Easy to care machine wash cold and tumble dry low.. Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Comments from other users

We used this to cover a window in our door for a bit ' of privacy. Are pure enough I can still see on the back but at night I think we continue to anyone to be able to ... by Sassy Vegasgirl

just like the picture fit perfectly on my door. impressive quality for the money . by Susan Holick

Not as solid as I wanted but it gives the right privacy for my door by Ali




0 comments:

Post a Comment